WACA Membership is open to anyone in the animal services field working with an agency or shelter
$35 Single person
$200 Agency (up to five people, $15 per additional person)
Membership in WACA enhances members’ professionalism, access to information, and support network.
Members benefit by:
- Quick and available access to information that enables members to stay at the forefront of the animal care and control field.
- Networking with other animal care and control professionals.
- Staying current on trends, laws, and best practices.
- Being advised of employment opportunities in the field and being able to post job opportunities on the WACA website.
- Discounts to WACA sponsored training, including the annual Washington State Animal Care and Control Conference each fall.
- Quarterly newsletter, email alerts and other communication regarding activities, training opportunities and conference.